Monday, August 1, 2011

Staying Still

If you are anything like me, you do not know when to slow down and rest. I have to let God take care of that for me, and he usually does. It's called sickness. I have not felt well today at all, and I have been very feverish. I really think I have been running myself entirely too hard recently, and everything has finally caught up with me. I have had several fans on me all day, and I still can't seem to cool down. So, here I am today, taking God's advice, and resting. Just staying still can be a wonderful thing sometimes!

After resting, there are several things to start taking care of. I don't ever seem to learn my lesson of rest, do I? Anyways, it is officially August, and it is time to make the house spotless, and complete renovation projects. Then, we can finally get our house up for sale. I'm excited about this new adventure God has in store for us even though I have no clue what it is! I know the future is going to hold many exciting things for us as a family!

Continue to pray for us as we seek God's direction for our lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment