Sunday, July 31, 2011

This Sunday's Insert

I'm excited about starting up a new section to my blog real soon that will be all about couponing. There has been a high demand for couponing recently. I have been couponing for a 1 1/2 years now, and I will never go back. I save anywhere between 50% -- 90% everytime I go to the grocery store. We have piles of food, and we spend pennies on it.

Because of this, it has allowed us as a family to put more money into savings, and it has also allowed us to be able to afford some things we would have never been able to afford before. We have also used extra money to aid in funding people for missions and other things. I firmly believe God has called us to be good stewards of our money. Scripture proves this to be true.

One way to get a jumpstart on couponing is to grab a newspaper this Sunday (today). In today's newspaper, there are 4 coupon inserts. That is almost unheard of to have that many! Make sure to grab these coupons because it will save you a bundle on weekly ads that are coming up in grocery and drug stores! Be watching for more posts soon about how all of this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment