Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where To Go From Here

Ok, so my husband always has me thinking. The newest thing was when he asked what direction I'm planning to go in as far as this new blog goes. Anyone who knows me knows I'm all over the place! So, of course I had no idea what to tell him. "What do you mean? Does it have to have a direction?"

Well, here it is:
I have TONS of interests and passions, and I am going to share them here! Watch out because the ADD is coming out because you never know what I will post. I'm planning on sharing lots of things........recipes, couponing tips and printable coupons, blogging tips and mishaps (yikes!), ministry wife loves and sometimes pains, book reviews, etc. There is no end to the randomness you may see here! Is that necessarily a specific direction? NO WAY! If you were looking for organization from me then you came to the wrong place. That is for sure! This is going to be super FUN! :)

By the way, I'm REALLY hoping you will share in some of the fun as well, and I won't mind you sending me some couponing tips and recipes for me to share on the blog! The more the merrier I say! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait...I'm going to try and keep up w/my blogging. I do good for a while and then get sidetracked but that is basically what mine is is just a mish-mash of anything I decide to write about that is on my mind (mostly my kiddos but other stuff too sometimes) :) Miss you my friend! Maybe this will help us stay updated on each other a little better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on keeping up with mine regularly. I think it will be some good discipline for me, ha! I really am enjoying it though, and I'm excited about connecting more with others through it! Thanks for being my first official person to comment....super special! :)

    ReplyDelete