Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October is Here!

October is definitely here! I feel like the months are going by way too quickly. I can't seem to keep up with the racing by of time. Do you feel like time is racing by for you too?

This weekend we are having some precious friends coming into town to spend the weekend with us. They are an absolutely amazing couple, and I am so thankful for their friendship.

This month is going to be busy with friends this weekend, and then next weekend we are having a MASSIVE yard sale. So, I hope you can make it! Everything has to go! Then, we will be finishing up on renovations on the house. The plan is that we will "officially" have the house up for sale by the end of the month (sniff, sniff). It is bittersweet, but we are excited about the next journey God has for us. I will definitely bring you updates as things develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment