Thursday, September 29, 2011

Traveling

WHEW! Have you missed me? Jonathan and I have been traveling constantly. I think we have been in one particular city at least once a week. Now that we are both back home this week, I am hoping the traveling will become more of a minimum. I think the gas prices have been enough to make me choke! Good thing I'm a couponer. There would be no way we could balance the gas prices otherwise. Staycations are making more and more sense to me!

With football season in full swing, we have already had the chance to go to 2 different college football games. We both have a love for the game, and we enjoy being able to be a part of the game experience every chance we can get. There is such an energy being in the stadium that no other football experience can touch unless you are actually on the field.

I have added many, many new items through my Whitney's Creations Facebook page. Make sure to click on it, and check out the new products. If you do not have Facebook, send me an e-mail, and I will send you a special link with all of the pictures. I have already started taking orders for Christmas gifts! Let me know what I can get started for you. Most everything takes only 1-2 weeks! Have fun shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment