Monday, September 12, 2011

Whitney's Creations

If you haven't already check it out, make sure to check out my Facebook page. The page is called "Whitney's Creations". I custom make several different things, and I can ship orders to anywhere. I am able to make a wide variety of things. So, if you don't see anything you are looking for in my pictures, please e-mail me what you are looking for. Most likely my machine and I can make it for you! With us moving into a season of several holidays, there is a need for lots of gifts to be made. So, I have several orders pouring in! Check out the page, and let me know what I can start making for you or your loved ones! It is never too early to start ordering gifts for the holidays! :)
Below you will find a few pictures of examples of what I can do. You can get on the "Whitney's Creations" Facebook page for more pictures of things. Check back on the page often because I have several new things that I am adding very soon! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment